Website Terms & Conditions
- Other Terms That May Apply to You
- Changes to these Terms
- Changes to Our Site
- Prohibited Uses
- Legal Disclaimer
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
- Rules About Linking to Our Site
- Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to you when you are using our site:
- Our Legal Disclaimer. See further Section 5 below.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by amending this page. We recommend that you check these terms every time you wish to use our Site to ensure you are aware of the terms that apply at that time, as they are binding to you.
We may occasionally update and/or change the content published on our Site to ensure that it best reflects our services and our business priorities. We will try to notify you in case of any major change.
Please also note that we may withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of our Site’s content for business and operational reasons, such as to update or renew our content to better reflect our services.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by, any third party. More specifically, you are expressly prohibited from:
- engaging in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material or information (i) where you do not own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in that material or (ii) which is unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise obscene, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or damaging to the reputation of Timagenis Law Firm;
- interfering with, damaging or disrupting any part of our website, any equipment, systems or network used to operate our website;
- transmitting any data or sending or uploading any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site; and
- reproducing, duplicating, coping or re-selling any part of our Site.
Without prejudice and in addition to the Legal Disclaimer which forms an integral part of these Terms and Conditions, please note the following:
- Information on this Site does not constitute legal advice: The information materials and opinions contained on this Site are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content), or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this Site. The Firm does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to: Our Site may contain links to third-party websites, such links are provided for your information only, and should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. Other external internet sites may link our Site. We have no control over these external internet sites, and we are not responsible for their content, and we accept no responsibility for material found on them or for any loss or damage that may arise from using or relying on them. In case you want to learn more about linking to our Site, see Section 8 below.
- We are not responsible for viruses & you must not introduce them: We do not guarantee that our Site and any documents and information hosted or downloaded from this site will be free from viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and other harmful programmes or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. We are not liable for any loss, which may be suffered by any person arising from any such harmful code or computer code. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site, and you should use your own virus protection software.
The copyright in the content of all the pages on our Site is owned by us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. All our rights are reserved. We allow you to print or download to a local or network hard drive extracts from or whole pages for your personal use provided that our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You are not allowed to:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way without our prior written consent. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from our website as part of any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form; or
- Use or distribute any or part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors; and
The names and logos identifying our website and Timagenis Law Firm are owned by us.
You may link to our Site, provided that you do so in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. No link should be established with our Site in a website not owned by you and/or in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Use and/or reliance on any material contained on this Site denotes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the terms and documents referred to in Section 1 above. These terms and conditions, the use of the Site and any disputes which may arise in relation to this Site are governed by Greek Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Piraeus, Greece.