PLC Which Lawyer?
The Editorial Research Team of PLC Which lawyer? Yearbook 2007 Edition
“Introduction – Methodology”
“……we have included in each country chapter a chart summarising the rankings of law firms recommended in that jurisdiction as leading, highly recommended, recommended or recognized….Our law firm and lawyer recommendations are based on independent research conducted throughout the year. Our sources are:
- Confidential feedback from clients, referral partners, and in-house counsel in around 5,600 companies associated with PLCLaw Department within and outside each jurisdiction we cover.
- Interviews conducted, face to face, by telephone and in writing, by our editorial research team with private lawyers active in those markets.
- Submissions received from law firms during the course of our practice area research.”
excerpt from the Editorial Research Team of PLC Which lawyer?
PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook 2007
Rankings from PLC Which lawyer? – Yearbook 2007 for our Law Firm which appear in the chapter for Greece (p. 3.446-3.449):
- Maritime and Shipping – “Leading firm” (p. 3.448)
- Finance: banking and debt finance – “Highly recommended firm” (p. 3.447)
- Restructuring and insolvency – “Recommended firm” (p. 3.449)
- Corporate / M&A – “Recommended firm” (p. 3.446)
PLC Which lawyer? – Yearbook 2007 (p. 3.446 – 3.449)